Terms of Service
1. Stock broker is eligible for providing Internet based trading (IBT) and securities trading through the use of wireless technology that shall include the use of devices such as mobile phone, laptop with data card, etc. which use Internet Protocol (IP). The stock broker shall comply with all requirements applicable to internet based trading/securities trading using wireless technology as may be specified by SEBI & the Exchanges from time to time.
2. The client is desirous of investing/trading in securities and for this purpose, the client is desirous of using either the internet based trading facility or the facility for securities trading through use of wireless technology. The Stock broker shall provide the Stock broker’s IBT Service to the Client, and the Client shall avail of the Stock broker’s IBT Service, on and subject to SEBI/Exchanges Provisions and the terms and conditions specified on the Stock broker’s IBT Web Site provided that they are in line with the norms prescribed by Exchanges/SEBI.
3. The stock broker shall bring to the notice of client the features, risks, responsibilities, obligations and liabilities associated with securities trading through wireless technology/internet/smart order routing or any other technology should be brought to the notice of the client by the stock broker.
4. The stock broker shall make the client aware that the Stock Broker’s IBT system itself generates the initial password and its password policy as stipulated in line with norms prescribed by Exchanges/SEBI.
5. The Client shall be responsible for keeping the Username and Password confidential and secure and shall be solely responsible for all orders entered and transactions done by any person whosoever through the Stock broker’s IBT System using the Client’s Username and/or Password whether or not such person was authorized to do so. Also the client is aware that authentication technologies and strict security measures are required for the internet trading/securities trading through wireless technology through order routed system and undertakes to ensure that the password of the client and/or his authorized representative are not revealed to any third party including employees and dealers of the stock broker
6. The Client shall immediately notify the Stock broker in writing if he forgets his password, discovers security flaw in Stock Broker’s IBT System, discovers/suspects discrepancies/ unauthorized access through his username/password/account with full details of such unauthorized use, the date, the manner and the transactions effected pursuant to such unauthorized use, etc.
7. The Client is fully aware of and understands the risks associated with availing of a service for routing orders over the internet/securities trading through wireless technology and Client shall be fully liable and responsible for any and all acts done in the Client’s Username/password in any manner whatsoever.
8. The stock broker shall send the order/trade confirmation through email to the client at his request. The client is aware that the order/ trade confirmation is also provided on the web portal. In case client is trading using wireless technology, the stock broker shall send the order/trade confirmation on the device of the client.
9. The client is aware that trading over the internet involves many uncertain factors and complex hardware, software, systems, communication lines, peripherals, etc. are susceptible to interruptions and dislocations. The Stock broker and the Exchange do not make any representation or warranty that the Stock broker’s IBT Service will be available to the Client at all times without any interruption.
10. The Client shall not have any claim against the Exchange or the Stock broker on account of any suspension, interruption, non-availability or malfunctioning of the Stock broker’s IBT System or Service or the Exchange’s service or systems or non-execution of his orders due to any link/system failure at the Client/Stock brokers/Exchange end for any reason beyond the control of the stock broker/Exchanges.
All personal information, which is gathered and stored through this site, shall be governed by these terms laid out by OROBORO
1. We capture personal information about the proposed user while registering with OROBORO for Opening of account for Online Trading and Accounts Access.
2. The information is used for promptly identifying you and to attend personally to your specific requests.
3. On a successful registration, you are eligible to log in and access the facilities
Disclosure of Information
1. We will hold your personal information confidentially and will preserve it. We will not sell or rent the information to anyone.
2. In case of a compulsion to share your information, we shall obtain your prior consent and the information shall be shared with only those people or companies who are authorized by you to do so.
We have a policy of using password and hence the account information is protected.
This Disclaimer governs the use of this site and constitutes the terms and conditions for our providing information on this site. Using this site constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read this Disclaimer and that you accept and will be bound by the terms hereof.
This website and all the accompanying files are without warranties as to performance or commercially fit information or accuracy or timeliness or completeness or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. However OROBORO will endeavor to keep all information updated on an online basis.
OROBORO is not liable for any technical failure or malfunctioning of the software or delays of any kind. We are also not responsible for non-receipt of registration details or emails. Users shall bear all responsibility of keeping the password secure. OROBORO is not responsible for the loss or misuse of the password .In case of any objections please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All proprietary rights in the information received shall remain the property of OROBORO, redistribution and transmission of any information contained on the web site are strictly prohibited.
The information and views in this website & all the services we provide are believed to be reliable, but we do not accept any responsibility (or liability) for errors of fact or opinion. Users have the right to choose the product/s that suits them the most.
Investment in equity shares has its own risks. Sincere efforts have been made to present the right investment perspective. The information contained herein is based on analysis and on sources that we consider reliable. We, however, do not vouch for the consistency or the completeness thereof. This material is for personal information and we are not responsible for any loss incurred due to it & take no responsibility whatsoever for any financial profits or loss which may arise from the recommendations above.
OROBORO. does not purport to be an invitation or an offer to buy or sell any financial instrument. Analyst or any person related to OROBORO might be holding positions in the stocks recommended.
Our Clients, any third party or anyone else have no rights to forward or share our calls or SMS or Reports or Any Information Provided by us to/with anyone which is received directly or indirectly by them. If found so then Serious Legal Actions can be Taken.
By accessing www.oroboro.com or any of its associate/group sites, you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by the terms of the following disclaimer and user agreement
OROBORO has taken due care and caution in compilation of data for its web site. The views and investment tips expressed by investment experts on www.oroboro.com are their own, and not that of the website or its management. OROBORO advises users to check with certified experts before taking any investment decision. However, OROBORO does not guarantee the consistency, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The Company especially states that it has no financial liability whatsoever to any user on account of the use of information provided on its website.
OROBORO is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of our pages. OROBORO does not endorse in anyway any advertisers on our web pages. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any alliance.
The information on this website is updated from time to time. OROBORO however excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, consistency, efficacy, completeness, performance, fitness or any of the contents of the website, including (but not limited) to any comments, feedback and advertisements contained within the Site.
Part of this website contains advertising and other material submitted to us by third parties. Kindly note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the website complies with all legal requirements. Although acceptance of advertisements on the website is subject to our terms and conditions which are available on request, we do not accept liability in respect of any advertisements.
This website will contain articles contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not necessarily represent the views of the website or its management. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. www.oroboro.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
There are risks associated with utilizing internet and short messaging system (SMS) based information and research dissemination services. Subscribers are advised to understand that the services can fail due to failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection. While we ensure that the messages are delivered in time to the subscribers Mobile Network, the delivery of these messages to the customer's mobile phone/handset is the responsibility of the customer's Mobile Network. SMS may be delayed and/or not delivered to the customer's mobile phone/handset on certain days, owing to technical reasons and OROBORO cannot be held responsible for the same.
OROBORO com hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Indore in India. If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages. This site is specifically for users in the territory of India. Although the access to users outside India is not denied, OROBORO shall have no legal liabilities whatsoever in any laws of any jurisdiction other than India. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
Stock trading is inherently risky and you agree to assume complete and full responsibility for the outcomes of all trading decisions that you make. All comments and posts made by www.oroboro.com is for information purposes only and under no circumstances should be used for actual trading. Under no circumstances should any person at this site make trading decisions based solely on the information discussed herein. We are qualified financial advisor and we provide all the market based information to keep our clients informed about the real time changes happening in financial market, complete information provided by us consists of factual information which help you to understand the movement of market through the investment advice we provide. It is completely informative in nature.
You should strictly abide with the consultation provided by the qualified advisors at OROBORO and trade only as per the levels provided by us. You agree not to make actual stock trades based on comments on the site, nor on any techniques presented nor discussed in this site or any other form of information presentation. All information is for educational and informational use only. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.
OROBORO operates a real time chat room intended to provide a private forum for users to exchange information and to discuss various investing techniques. You agree, by accessing this or any associated site, the Company bears no liability for any postings on the website or actions of associate site. We reserve the right to deny service to anyone. You, and not www.oroboro.com, assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are solely responsible for making your own investment decisions. If you choose to engage in such transactions with or without seeking advice from a licensed and qualified financial advisor or entity, then such decision and any consequences flowing there from are your sole responsibility. The information and commentaries are not meant to be an endorsement or offering of any stock purchase. They are meant to be a guide only, which must be tempered by the investment experience and independent decision making process of the subscriber. The Company or any of its employees are in no way liable for the use of the information by others in investing or trading in investment vehicles utilizing the principles disclosed herein. The materials and information in, and provided by, this site are not, and should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell any of the securities named in materials, services, or on-line postings as the information shown on website may have a time gap & may be later than the original releasing time of the useful information.
We encourage all investors to use the information on the site as a resource only to further their own research on all featured companies, stocks, sectors, markets and information presented on the site.
OROBORO, its management, its associate companies and/or their employees take no responsibility for the veracity, validity and the correctness of the expert recommendations or other information or research. Although we attempt to research thoroughly on information provided herein, there are no guarantees in consistency. The information presented on the site has been gathered from various sources believed to be providing correct information. www.oroboro.com, group, companies, associates and/or employees are not responsible for errors, inaccuracies if any in the content provided on the site.
OROBORO does not represent or endorse the consistency or reliability of any of the information, conversation, or content contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website (hereinafter, the "Service"), nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of any other information or offer by or in connection with the Service.
OROBORO, its management, its associate companies and/or their employees take no responsibility for the veracity, validity and the correctness of the expert recommendations or other information or research. Although we attempt to research thoroughly on information provided herein, there are no guarantees in consistency. The information presented on the site has been gathered from various sources believed to be providing correct information. The Company, group, companies, associates and/or employees are not responsible for errors, inaccuracies if any in the content provided on the site.
The Web Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Web Sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
Any surfing and reading of the information is the acceptance of this disclaimer. All Rights Reserved.